I have been doing some contract work for the architecture company I used to work for. When I first agreed to do this, I anticipated it taking maybe 3 hours a day. Well, it turned into a lot more. It was insane!! My contract is finally up and now I can actually do things like post on my blog again and maybe start to do some fun summer activities since I have almost missed the ENTIRE summer.
We are planning a trip to Minnesota at the end of the month (that is where Doug grew up and has adopted family there.). Doug tells me that their state fair is unlike anything I have ever been to. So, we are planning to go there for a fun, food filled day (can you say fried cheese curd and funnel cake?). And I think we will have to go to the Mall of America. We went there the last trip out to Minnesota but there is a lot to do that we haven't done- 520 stores, 4 stories tall. There is an amusement park inside the mall, miniature golf, the Lego mecca, a museum and an aquarium. So, hopefully I will get some great pictures and have some fun stories to share when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Vacation rentals at TripAdvisor




2 comments:
Courtney, I love all the pictures! That cousin of Kirstin's is sure cute. Love ya.
I didn't know you guys were going to Minnesota-how fun. Ross wants to bring me there someday too. It looks like your blog is complete...would you care if I put your link on our blog? Hope you are doing well:)
Post a Comment